Rates for boudoir and portrait photoshoots
(As of July 1, 2021)
Unlike typical photographers, I do not require you to buy prints or albums, and you receive the digital image files (in JPEG format) to use as you wish.
The Photoshoot Fee Guide:
- One hour of shooting time in the studio using four studio sets.
- Four fully edited pictures supplied as high-resolution and medium-resolution digital files.
- Price starting at £80
- Two hours of shooting time in the studio using four studio sets.
- Eight fully edited pictures supplied as high-resolution and medium-resolution digital files.
- Price starting at £160
- The above prices are a guide, and the final price may vary based on your specific requirements.
- Printing and mounting of photos can be arranged, and please ask for the rates.
- You get a 25% discount for home shoots at your place.
- There is a 20% discount for military service personnel or NHS staff or their family members.
- Also, there is a 30% discount for senior citizens.
- You can’t combine the discounts. Please get in touch with me for details.
I ask for a deposit to be paid in advance by Visa, Mastercard, PayPal or cash to reserve your photoshoot time. If you need to reschedule, you can do so at least 72 hours in advance, your deposit can be retained and applied to another date. If you give less than 72 hours notice or cancel, your deposit will be refunded after deducting the administrative expenses.
Please make sure to read the entire Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), which contains much more information.